We’re back and ready to dance – join us! Learning to dance in a group setting makes it fun and low pressure – for a social learning and practice experience.
Classes are open to the public, and we have classes for beginners, intermediate, advanced, and “all level” classes. Come on in and try!
Group lessons must be pre-registered at $10 per class, per person; purchased one month at a time.
Dance Punch Cards available – 10 classes for $100
Drop-ins are $12 – NOT available at this time – MUST pre-register
- Wear casual clothes and comfortable shoes
- Bring a water bottle – we also have water and soda available for purchase for $1
- Class recap is available upon request – bring your phone/camera to record the summary at the end of class.
- Class recap video pass can be purchased for $5 per video (if you did not take the class)
- Warm-up begins at the posted class time.
- We welcome you to try all classes with any instructor (punch cards accepted for all classes & instructors!)